- Apply one layer of the colour Out Glamping and cure.
- Apply the colour Mystic Mauve on the sides of the nail in a swirly line and cure.
- Apply the colour Beetroot Boost on the tip over the Mystic Mauve swirl to make a contrast and cure.
- Apply Foil Gel on the surface in the middle over the colour Out Glamping and cure.
- Cut a little piece of the Tortoise Foil and apply this on the part with the Foil Gel and rub over it so it will stick into the Foil Gel
- Apply the Sapphire Gloss/Sopolish Shine and cure.
- Draw swirl lines with the Silver Laser Gel next to the foil to make the foil really pop out and cure.